Sunday, May 26, 2013

Lost souls: The world of cults



I was in shock when I watched this video  because I did not  know there  were so many dangerous cults and much less that many people have their life destroyed by them. Cults leaders try to convince people telling them that they can live in a better world full of peace, but that new world could only be created just if this one is destroyed. So most of the cults leader that’s what they do, they try to make people with low self-esteem believe there is a better world and the only way to get there is if they destroy this one.  That guy from the video recruited like 500 people, and like 20 of them were scientists who developed weapons of mass destruction.  

1 comment:

  1. Yes!!!!! you see why this topic didn´t like me. I have almost watched all those video.

    ReplyDelete