Thursday, May 23, 2013

Feng Shui

I  don´t think  Feng Shui is  a superstition , so I agree that it can work.
I am sometime a disorganized person, because I don´t have enough time for organizing my bedroom , but when I organize   I feel different.
  I approve Feng Shui because some of its principles as the use  colors are truth, because there are  some color that you can´t use that can make us feel angry, weak or  relaxing. In my case,  I moved in  another bedroom two months ago  which my cousin used a dark orange color  for painting one part of it, and I asked her why she did that, because as soon I always get into the bedroom my I  feel my  eyes tired and it´s awful, for that reason, I´m  going to change the color soon and I´ll take some tip that could help.

2 comments:

  1. I am agree with you I think that feng shui is real you feel something different when the house is clear, and organized.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes!!!! that why we change. in my case I feel very happy when all is organized.

    ReplyDelete