Monday, May 20, 2013

Feng Shui: anCient wisdom travels west

Feng Shui: ancient wisdom travels west:
I have two friends who have spoken to me about feng shui and its benefits a couple of times.  One of them built and decorated her house according to this system.  Once she called me and invited me to her new house just to show me how it was set up.  She took me for all the rooms explaining the position, the element, colors, what they control and how each thing works on or affects your life. She sounded so excited when se was talking to me about it and highly encouraged me to do the. same.  I like the idea, however I am not that into it.
My other friend went to my house and started to point out all the changes I am supposed to make in order to keep the energy flowing.  Maybe one day I will listen to them and I will try to see if it gives me good results.

No comments:

Post a Comment