Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Old Age

I think that elderly people need to receive a special treatment, because we have to honor them for their experience in the live. I love to hear elderly people's history when they were young, many of them have happy and sad anecdote about something that happened to them or around them.
I did not have the chance to meet my grandparents, but I grew up with my grand godmother and she was pretty cute and she loved me as her grandson; it comes to my mind a day that she decided to leave our house with me, I was like 5 or 7 years old I did not know what was going on around me, so she made her and my packages fortunately her granddaughter came on time and could stop her.

My concerned is that in our country the old age is not take in to consideration because there are many elderly people homeless that sleep in the street under a bridge, many times because they are lonely or lose a member of their family that could take care of them, so I think that life has not smiled at them. The government should implement a project that take care of those people, so they can have a beautiful and great old age.

1 comment:

  1. We have similar thoughts, i wrote something similar on my last composition. i do think eldery people are not well or properly treated our goverment should invest more money, i'm sorry should invest money in our eledry people, they should have places where they could live if they don't have and so on.

    ReplyDelete