Sunday, November 6, 2016

Shyness

I think that many of us have gone through being shy at least once or twice in our life, I was very shy myself when I was a teenager I did not use to talk much and when I had to speak to somebody I did not look at them to their eyes instead I faced down to the floor or up to the ceiling then I started thinking how to conquer shyness as this could be the result of me not having friends then I started overcoming this difficult part of my life and I succeed.

I knew that being shy would have not taken me any place but being aloof from people.

I think that when you realized of one problem you are facing then it is when you can decide if you are willing to conquer it.

No matter what the problem you are having is because long time before you there were others with the same problem you may face and they already wrote about it and the solutions.

No comments:

Post a Comment