Sunday, November 6, 2016

Feng Shui

For me Feng shui is something new that I need to apply in my house I first need to start with clearing out my clutter those things of a minor value I should throw them away and just keep the useful ones, also keeping the apartment well ventilated and good quality light I think it will bring good Chi to my home.

I also learned that the are 5 basic elements of Feng Shui so in order to create balance and vibrant energy in all areas of you house, feng shui elements of wood, water, fire, earth and metal.

This mean that if you want to improve health you will need to place wood feng shui elements such as plants or wood furniture.

From my point of view if everyone of us start paying attention to the things we get to know like example feng shui we will be full of positive energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment