Monday, March 28, 2016

SPIRITUAL RENEWAL



THOMAS MERTON QUOTE


 This is one of my favorite quotes of Thomas Merton, when I read about it brings me the answer one of my life questions. 
 Is simple if you love a person don´t force him or her to be like you. Do not transform them in the perfect copy of the perfection.
One time I wanted to help a person to improve his personality. At the end I understood that  he feels comfortable in the way he is. At the beginig I din´t understand why he act as a child, why he performace as an inmature person. But then I Started to love more that person than understand his behavior. 
I learning how to love him, that person is my hero, I call him DAD. 

Thanks to read.

EXAMPLES: 

COUNT AND NON-COUNT  NOUNS

I drink a lot of water everyday.
I employ a great many people.
A large amount of money was spread in the 2016 campaign


Usage Notes:

Count nouns can be pluralized when appropriate. See the section on Plurals for help with the proper formation of noun plurals.
We can use expressions such as:

  1. many bottles
  2. few bottles
  3. a few bottles
These nouns, both singular and plural, can be preceded by the appropriate definite and indefinite articles  the with both singular and plural, a or an with singular count-nouns.
Singular count nouns can be preceded by this and that and by every, each, either, and neither.
Plural count nouns can be preceded by these and those and by some, any, enough, and the zero article. The phrase number of is accompanied by count nouns.
Count nouns cannot be preceded by much. The phrase amount of is also a sure sign that you are not dealing with a count noun.





No comments:

Post a Comment