Monday, March 28, 2016

DECORATING MY HOME

¨FENG SHUI OR NOT IS MY STYLE ¨

 When I decided to decorate my home I make a mixture of colors, ideas and different forms to place the furniture at home. 
 One of my favorites was putting horizontally the sofa and in a vertical way the dining room.    On the walls I painted  white spots to clear the area. Then I put some purple plastic butterflys on in it. One thing I din´t want to miss was my angels. I bought a mirror and pottery with angel theme. 
 Is a tradicional thing the fragants in the feng shui culture. I listened an expert saying: ¨Scents and aromatherapy are used in Feng Shui to encourage balance and harmony, and to trigger a specific emotional response¨.
 In my case I like to use watermelon scent it brings me happiness and harmony.
My favorite place is the bathroom that why I decorate more than the kitchen or the balcony. 
 Feng Shui or not  my aparment takes life with  some feng shui tips.

Thanks for read.

EXAMPLE:
                                                                                                     Balcony

EMPHASIZING A POINT:

BOY: OH BOY, DID YOU SEE THAT ON THE T.V.

I WOULDN´T SAY... BUT I WOULD SAY: I WOULDN´T SAY YOUR MON COOKS BAD, BUT I WOULD SAY SHE HAS TO ADD SALT TO THE SOUP. 

No comments:

Post a Comment