Thursday, February 19, 2015

the internet addiction

to day some young have internet addiction, the prefer to pass all the time and the computer and this is a serious problem . I have one example , my younger sister she spends 13 to 20 hours a day using a computer and when she is in the computer she dosent eat,  and she dosent like communicating with her friend and her family . she does a lot of thing in the computer but in especially she sends e mail , plays computer game and chat rooms. I think that she has begun to surf the net. She is losing the intimacy in her life by the computer. In my opinion, i want that my sister cans overcome this problem and i tell her  you can visit support groups a special form of therapy, they are helping people to control their on line habit. I recommend to young to do other thing. The internet is important but not is all , you can practice exercise and go to movie.



No comments:

Post a Comment