Thursday, February 26, 2015

Elderly Peolpe


Last night we talk about elderly people, some classmates

said how many years are their grandparents, and when they finished the teacher Atilano ask How many years do you think I have? There were different opinions 32, 43, 50 … and I remember my friend Nelson said the teacher beyond his late sixties, but I know you know what is the real number, if you don´t know you didn´t go to the class last tuesday, please try to be in the class no fail.
Ok let´s talk about the topic The Old People, I think is the best way to learn about the history. My father has 87 years old, and I love listen to him when he´s speaking, but I feel sad when he tell me “ when I´m sitting in a chair I can´t stand up, because I feel my bones hurt me a lot” I think my father is between wellderly and Illderly. I´m proud and happy about my father I told him everytime “I Love You”

Please try to help others people, but especially the oldest.

No comments:

Post a Comment