Tuesday, April 24, 2012

THE WATER WE SHOULD HAVE HAD BEEN DRINKING

Last day I was surfing the web when i suddenly read someting saying; ¨Lets boycott bottle and turn on the tap¨ asking people to drink tap water since it is cheaper, and besides that the it is going keep the planet healthier, since they are not going to be using botle that last almost forever to decompose. and that the United States throw 30 millions of bottles DAILY. I wide opened my eyes and saikd that it would be great if could do the same at DR. That idea is wonderfull since I´m comitted to save my planet, but, can we say the same at DR? I think we can´t because if we dare to drink our tap water I´m afraid we are going to spend out life away from home, or from this life. I have a dream and it is that in a near future we could say ¨Let´s boycutt the bottled water and turn on the tap¨ THE CHOICE IS IN OUR HANDS.

1 comment:

  1. As the teacher said before if we do not fight it is going to continue untidy and nobody is going to contribute for solved the big problem that we have with tap water.

    ReplyDelete