Monday, April 30, 2012

Drugs and other addictions.

When I was younger, I used to spend hours and hours playing videogames. I remember I used to start playing videogames at six oclock until midnight. Can you believe it? I played Super Mario Bros. Mortal Kombat, Resident Evil, Need For Speed, God Of War, Street Fighters, Killer Instinct, and many other games no matter the console. It was an addiction but I didnt realize until a few days ago. I though I was doing the right thing because I never went out but I had no social life.

Addictions are very dangerous because they destroy your social life (friendships, marriages, relationships) your health and your family.

When you are addicted to something or you have a friend or relatives addicted to somthing is very important to ask for help as soon as possible because later it could be worst.

No comments:

Post a Comment