Thursday, March 1, 2012

Are you a bold or a shy person?

 I am a very shy person. When I fall in love with someone, I say to myself "when I see her, I will grab her hands and gazing her eyes I will tell her how much I love her". But it never happens because When we are close to each others, I get choked. I never say a word! I only text her some messages or I write something on a shit of paper. Only shy people do what I do.

I own my shyness to my family. I own it to the way I was grew up. The way I was raised. My mother and my uncles are very stricted. So we have to show a good behavior everywhere we are. They dont like complaints. If someone complains about us, we would have problem. They would punish us.

On other hand, some of my friends are luckier than us because their families are not so stricted. They can go out at any time and come when they want. They will have no problem. They have more liberty to say what or how they feel or think.

I think the environment has some influence on people when we talk about shy and bold people. Maybe I would be a bold person if I were not raised the way I was. What do you think about all this?

1 comment:

  1. Im not sure but can a person inherit shyness???? why you are blaming your family for it??? I think you are a little bit confused with what is shyness and what are good manners...

    ReplyDelete