Saturday, September 3, 2011

Opinion about the item "ADDICTIONS"

Hello, Professor Atilano, I am Ivonne. I want to tell you that this item is very interesting, in the book North Star there are themes about this item, I found a definition about it and it says that "a person who spends hours and hours a day in only one thing is a addict person".

I know persons that spends hours and hours in front of a computer and they only left it, if they need to go to the bathroom. In that way may brother, like so much to play in the computer and he all the time is hurting it.

I know that I am addicted to walk, to eat icecream, to see the stores, and change the color of my hair, but I am betting to see my hair natural, cause I am in economy.

There are many people that get some sores and illness, because they are so busy thinking and doing things that they like so much, and they forget about their body, and they do not worry about their health and it can result in a terrible sickness.

The end.

1 comment:

  1. please Ivn, explain me in order to me to understand you.
    "In that way may brother, like so much to play in the computer and he all the time is hurting itlike so much to play in the computer and he all the time is hurtig it".

    ReplyDelete