Friday, September 2, 2011

INTERNET ADDICTION

Internet addiction is a bad habit. When a person is addicted to Internet he or she wastes lots of time in front of his or her computer. There are many things to do on the web such as download music, movie, and programs, listen to music, chat with your friends and family, send messages, do homework, etc. For these reasons, become an addicted to Internet is really easy. People who are addicted to Internet cannot stop using their computers because they think that they lose focus if they stop for a while. Therefore when a person is addicted to Internet he or she does not care too much about his or her health. Although this addiction is really bad, many parents prefer to haver their children connected to Internet at their houses than have their children playing on the street.

Ten years ago, I was addicted to Internet. I connected to Internet in the morning and disconnected at night. It was a waste of time. I strove hard to quit this bad habit. I started to reduce the hours I spend online by sharing time with real friends in real life. Also, I decided not to create any new account in any new webpage. After that, I don't have any motivation to be online all day. If I could go back to the time when I was addicted to Internet I would do something more fruitful and productive in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment