Sunday, September 18, 2011

the centenarians
































HELLO!






I think older people should be treated with respect, attention, and affection, those people are like children who can not defend by themselves. I feel so much affection for them since each one of them I see my parents at a time and so I wanted they were treated like that when they reach that stage. Is a shame to see modern society how to marginalize the elderly and most in our country. I think the best for these people is to be with their family. it is very sad to see in them that look of sadness, loneliness and lack of love, like saying loudly I feel lonely. To tell you the truth for me they are very tender.

1 comment:

  1. I have neighbor who has more than one hundred years old,she lives with her daughter and she helps her to cook and sewing clothes, but her family always kept her in a close room, when they go out she stayed alone for hours, I felt sad when saw things like this.

    ReplyDelete