Saturday, April 23, 2016

UNIT 4: THE TIPPING POINT( CONNECTORS)

Connectors:
             

             I think that I know a person with this kind of behavior. Yeah, she is a extraordinarily social person who knows many people from different places, keep in touch with them and can spread everything(news).
          For instance, she usually knows everybody where she lives. When I go out with her I have to stop several times to waiting that she has her conversations with all friends that she's going finding. 
         But if she moves to other place she would keep in touch with her friends.( her fiends because everybody that she meets is her friend). Also, almost all weekend I see her worried looking for a friend's phone number because she has a long time without talking.
         Finally, she is incredibly powerful generating word-of mouth epidemics. She can spread news and whatever other thing far and wide in a very time. For example, if she finds a new store she'll communicate it to all her friends but if someone dies she tells it to everybody as well.
        Yeah, she surprises me a lot. 

MONICA DE LA ROSA

No comments:

Post a Comment