Monday, September 21, 2015

English Class, English Quiz,

Hello Everybody, I just want to tell everyone of you I was here. It is evident if you are reading my writing because otherwise you couldnt read. All this appears something like a Twister Game or something else, True is that I feel a Little nervous because de Quiz, because we have to study some extra time and most of us will be working the most of the time. But It is very Intersting what is happening in our class, I feel we are trying to give more of ourself than others groups I had knew.

I promisse Im going to mejorate my english writing and composition. I believe this is a good way to do it,

Practicing Wish...

Tomorrow is the day of our quiz, I wish it were the next week,

I am joking a little, but I really desire every one of us let nervouses out of the classroom and just concentrate us on our remembering aptitud.

Finally, I´ve entered in the webpage you are gonna have the same opportunity entering: I enjoy downloading its material, I wish you did too.

http://langacademy.net/vb/showthread.php/5247-NorthStar-5-Listening-and-Speaking-3rd-edition

No comments:

Post a Comment