Sunday, September 13, 2015

ATILANO


I felt inspired by the young person whose writting was about teacher Atilano and I decide to write my own opinion and perception about him, maybe you desagree with me, maybe not, but remember it is just my opinion.

I am going to try to pass this course, but my opinion is not because this desire, It is just a real way to think. For this purpose (pass my elnglish class) I will work very hard, I wish you did too.

Now, this what I really think about atilano.

The first time that you see this teacher giving you classes, you could think. "He is a very Crazy man, because maybe you have not had not the oportunity of taking classes with an really original person, and by this reason one or two weeks later your opinion begin to change.

You began to understand his crazy way to give you classes is good for you, and You try to catch every single word he is trying to teach. In certain way you feel happy because the use of drama in classes.

Atilano, you are a real original and very dramatical person. I feel really gratefull of being your student.

I wish other proffesors would have the same crazy way to teaching english, because we really dont need transiting by university without the real knowledge.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment