Wednesday, January 9, 2013

The oldest old: A Look at Centenarians




The oldest old: A Look at Centenarians

I would like to talk about when old age begins because you can be 50 years old and think that you are young, but also you can be 25 years old and feel old. I asked to my partners as a survey, what they think about it. And they answered me that young and older people have different views about when old age begins, even older men and women don't agree. Then when do you think old age begins, and how does the term "old age" apply to your life? Maybe age is only a number for me. I am a very proud young and I always like to be young. If you are peppy even though you are 90 years old, you are young I think. After that I asked when is a person old?
And one of them said: If a person is not able to care for themselves, to me that person is old. He may only be 20 years old but if someone else has to feed him, wash him, dress him then he or she is old. If a person is able to take good care of themselves when they are 80 years old, then they are not old, yet. Finally, I suggest you “Living like young but thinking like old”

1 comment: