Wednesday, January 9, 2013

The Bold and Bashful




The Bold and Bashful
Shyness

I think that to be shy is normal in some occasion as when you are in front of a lot of people, or when you have to explain a subject at school  are conditions that keep persons aloof from many amazing experiences. Low self esteem, unpopularity, reticent, feel inferior, negativity are one of the consequences of shyness.
Most of people think that they are a little shy. In my opiniona, I think you must be it a bit because you need it help you to become a bolder and sociable person is that you have to find the root of your fear. Also your mind should be renewed through accurate experiences that let you corroborate that your fear is a simple idea. Explain your thoughts to wise and kindles persons will contribute to conquer yourself and understand that you aren't alone. When I feel shyness, I try to talk about this fear and repeat myself ''I’m going to overcome it.'' Also, look for persons who had experienced the same fear and ask them how they deal with it. This is an excellent strategy.

No comments:

Post a Comment