Sunday, November 18, 2012

THE CULTS






The word cult creates a great amount of confusion for many religious and non-religious people. Some pople define a cult as “any group of wackos who take religion more seriously than it is.

but what I undestand is that
 a cult is “a religious group that denies one or more of the fundamentals of biblical truth.” In simpler terms, a cult is a group that teaches something that will cause a person to remain unsaved if he or she believes it.

   I know that cult have as a primary method eliminating the ability to reason and make decisions, using techniques  mental, that will make that members prepared to execute orders instruments and sacrifice for the cause of the group, they  want insecure individuals,

The purpose of the cult is always the same, take advantage of the ability of the fallowers
 I mean they want to change  morals and provoke a insurmountable dependency group.

we have the example of the case of David Koresh, I do not know how people have weak mind, how can they leaving a person  can hurt their own sons, they have to be more crazy than the leader.
 

In my personal opinion I would not like to belong to any cult,   thats my opinion.

But for people that would like it. Take this into consideration

you have to have the ability to think over,  and investigate what is the purpose of this cult by yourself  and not leave them,   think for you
because by this way is that they will control  your mind.

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you, there are a lot of people that have weak mind I think that don't have anything in their mind

    ReplyDelete