Saturday, October 2, 2010

"Story of one love on the internet"



Hi people! this is a true story, I took it from the internet and then I translated it for U.



I'm a 39 year-old woman who despite her maturity fell in love on the internet.

There was a time I was lonely and one day I entered to a website and met a mature man who changed my life in every sense. There are still people who trust in another person despite they can't look him in the eyes.

I had a good economic position, I was born in Costa Rica but lived in Mexico for 30 years, single, nice, pretty, with a high self-steem and two mexican children, so, when I met that man who used to write so beautiful things, I decided to trust in the posibility of rebuild my life by the side of a man who said he was alone and he needed me, so, our relationship became very emotive being able to listen to his voice through the phone from a country to another (he is from Costa Rica and was so curious for me meeting someone from my own country).

After eighteen years without coming back to Costa Rica, now I was before the expectancy of returning. The communication through this media became daily, and I was quite sure about what I was feeling.

My life in Mexico was very good, I had a good job wich was giving us a comfortable life to me and my children, I had two business, a car, everything anyone could ask for, I just lacked of love, but I had found it.

After 8 months we began to think about the possibility of going to live together in Costa Rica, make a living together, so I decided to sell all my possessions, my business, and had to leave my elder daughter who was about graduating, with their expenses covered by selling the car. It was all a madness, I was crazy of love and happiness.

After a month living together, the marriage promise didn't exist anymore, and he had lied about things so basic like his age -he wasn't 48 but 55 years old-, but I didn't care, we continued with that relationship apparently formal and cute, but he never took me out to anywhere, he wanted a woman to wait for him in the house while he had fun and made a "bachelor living"... this lasted almost 2 years, I say that because I'm about returning to Mexico by my daughter's side, and completely determined to raise my self esteem... the person I am.

This is something I'm not ashamed, on the contrary, my wish is everyone to know it because this media is not trustful. I came to my country (Costa Rica) with the ilusion of rebuild my life and I started a business wich because of the bureaucracy and the lack of motivation of this man could not cope. I had to spend all my money in Household expenditure, and after one year I discovered he was in chat rooms looking for different women who he used to tell lies, and a big quantity of E-mails from 20 year-old girls. I was devastated.

I will return to Mexico in December, but defeated, and with no money, and he... He continues on the internet deceiving more women. This is so sad, however, I warn people who write here because there are still honest people.

Thank you very much, hope you can publish this.

No comments:

Post a Comment