Sunday, September 23, 2012

THE OLDEST OLD.




Our old,
the ones  that we love, we must give them more love like our children, they need us, they are full of experience, wisdom, accomplishments, history, values ​​and love.
 we should treat them with love and respect and help them overcome their weaknesses, so they do not feel alone or abandoned.

but there are many details that fade by insensitivity and neglect, regardless alterations suffered by the years.
 we should not abandon them, in a nursing home because they do not like to be alone and in those places they always feel alone.
in my case I dont' have grandfathers because They died when I was a child , but  if it weren't like this I would have liked to share their lives with me, and give them all the love that they gave me.

No comments:

Post a Comment