Sunday, October 9, 2011

Internet Adicition

Hi everyone!
.... Addiction..

An addiction, in my opinion, is a strong desire for something that you can not control. There are many people around the world addicted to something. However, you have to keep in mind that you are not an addicted because, you love many things or enjoy them so much.

An addiction does not begin immediately, it begins as a hobby then a dependency and at the end become an addiction. Furthermore, do not worry, there are several other factors which help you to identify when you are slipping into an addiction.

For example, I loved sleeping all day. All my life used to be in my bed. I did everything there like eating, doing my homework, watching tv, listening to music, etc. After an hour in my dutys i felt asleep. I really loved and enjoyed sleeping a lot, so I could not control it. I got hooked on sleeping (being in my bed) that I discovered it was deteriorating my life and social skills. Fortunately, It became possible for me to drag myself away.


Thanks
Raisy.........

No comments:

Post a Comment