Friday, November 5, 2010

"SHYNEES"

In humans, shyness (also called diffidence) is a social psychology term used to describe the feeling of apprehension, lack of comfort, or awkwardness experienced when a person is in proximity to, approaching, or being approached by other people, especially in new situations or with unfamiliar people. Shyness may come from genetic traits, the environment in which a person is raised and personal experiences. (Resource http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shyness).

Well, according to this argument let me tell you that I'm shy and Why? Because I had problems with my personality at school and this problem made me so much damage but nowdays I'm less than before in some situations, for instance, to talk in front of whatever people as in a meeting where I do not know people, but if I know them I need confidence to make what I need to do. I would like to be an outgoing person in spite of that is not my real personality so to tell the truth I have to find a solution to this terrible problem.

My advice is if you have this trouble visit a person who can help you,

Good look.


No comments:

Post a Comment