Monday, November 1, 2010

"PASTILLAS PARA NO SOÑAR" AUTHOR JOAQUIN SABINA


Well, that is a an interesting song, in spite of that I don't know if he agrees with all the tricks that he gives in the song, however I've my different point of view about how to deal with me life. For instance in my case I can't live without a woman and why?, because I wouldn't like to live the rest of my life alone I want a family and childreen I don't know if I'm wrong but I think so.


On the other hand I agree with him in all the other cases such as "No probar Los Licores del placer" , tempation and so on. There are many things that you should avoid if you wanna be a centenarian.


Finally my advice is that every person will learn of their own experience because I believe that if you never have, problems, happines, loniless, sicknees, and so on, tell me What is the sense of life? and I know that God exist but out of him, think about it What is the sense of life? know tell me.


Edited by " Juan Corales"





No comments:

Post a Comment