Friday, August 26, 2016

INTERNET AND OTHER ADDITIONS 
BE FITNESS

Nowadays we tend to do more exercise than before. Being fitness is one of the many 

activities we make. Can be the gym addicted for the people? this ``healthy `` mania that 

researchers estimates affects 0.3 to 0.5 percent of the population.

I remember one of my friend told me that the best thing in her live was to get in to the gym. This fashion style of life began on 2007 for her. After that she never stops. Analyzing this case of my friend in a first view it was acceptable. But when she stars to obviate some of her obligations I took in notice this little problem. In the moment I thought were simple excuses but them it were transforming her life. Isabel is a fitness women but no a sociable one. her friends circle stars to be little. She wasn`t motivate to go out than before. 
In her opinion the magical fitness life is everything. Now she is a gymaholic. I refer her to go to a phycologist because she  is very beautiful woman outside but what about inside? Already I'm waiting for her answer.
Thanks for read,
Class.

No comments:

Post a Comment