Tuesday, January 5, 2016

                                            HONESTY ITS THE BEST POLICY



IN  this section we were talking about different type of personality ,I  remembered that day in the classroom and some asked what type of personality we define us? which ones EXTROVERT or INTREOVERT.


I consider myself a extrovert person but sometimes I feel bold person as a GEMINI PERSON I am both of them. Iam friendly ,I love meeting people from all around the world ; thats  why every summer I MAKE CLTURE EXCHANGE ,I consider thats the only way we improve not only our knowledge we improve our self as well that help to spread all our knowledge.

finally I really want to know what kind of person are you ? let me know on you comments.


                                                                    Resultado de imagen para honesty is the best policy

No comments:

Post a Comment