Friday, October 4, 2013

THE BOLD AND BASHFUL

When I was a child, I was very bashful,because in many situation I have been felt so nervous in from of the other people. I do not  know if this is to consequence about my fisical discapacity, because in those time I syffer a lot of mockery from my partners" school  and some of my neighbors.  In those time I only left of my house to the school because the other childrn bothered me for my way to walk.

 I feel that I"m a little bashful when I have an exposition or when I am between of a big public which I have to begin to talk in these moment I feel butterflies in my stomach.

Nowadays I acquaainted to be a litte extroverted, more sociable, a litte bold and assertive with my desicions and my behavior ,I share more with friends and partners. I often lieve to enjoy of the live because I notice that the shy person become immersed  in their own judgement. So don"t put risk they have, so do not win nor lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment