Tuesday, August 6, 2013


EE.UU soldier alking about his experiences in Iraq

Hello Guys

Here I am with other video. In this case isn't about a pretty and nice little girl in a marvelous world. This time is about a soldier in a desert's land, far away of home, fighting ''the bad boys who committed the 09/11 attack'', and the effect of his action in the name of the nation that he used to say ''I will protect this gloriuos country''
You would think: ''Ok, they're obeying their presidents, lieutenians,etc. .'', ''They're protecting their country against people who injured them in a crude and horrible way'', ''Would you be happy knowing that a Muslim's trying to explode your house from the other side of the world ? '', and so on.
But I ask: Is EE.UU Government and the Americans soldiers better than them? Are they ready for going back, for saying in front of their family ''I came back from Iraq, where I was killing people who don't have any in common (only nationality) with the terrorist?

First of all, watch the video, and after a while thinking about it, tell me what would you do? ( In case you find out what to do).
This's just one soldier talking about his experiences. The interview that wouldn't be given for other anonymous soldiers, soldiers who aren't there to say, ''I was there and I don't want to come back there again, but I must because my country needs me''. Soldiers who think ''I don't know what is this, but isn't what they told us, it's a lie''. I'm fighting for a lie''.

As I used to think somethimes: ''Ah, life, . . . And to think we're fighting right away in other lands, against the enemies that we invented in our minds, without imagining that the enemy in our homes and ourselves''.



Have a new one day: A different one, I don't like the days oferred by a land, country, government from a war. Never fight for becoming the same monster that you fight.




No comments:

Post a Comment