Monday, January 30, 2012

Addictions


I was thinking about what type of addiction I was going to talk on the blog, in that moment, I was about to cross one of our streets when a man driving a car almost hit me, because he was using his BB at the same time. At that very moment I decided not to talk about a specific topic. I said to myself that addicted people lose their ability to decide what they want, they lose their instinct to protect themselves and the ones they love. (For they act irresponsibly, doing things they know for sure are going to hurt them or someone else, even when they love that someone.) At that moment I got a little angry, but once at home, I remembered how difficult it is to stop a bad habit, so decided not to judge him, after all, we are all addicted to something or a have a bad habit. Notwithstanding, we all have the capability to make a decision to stop, I know it is not easy, but, with help we can get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment