Tuesday, December 21, 2010

TAP WATER Vs. BOTTLE WATER

Well regarding Tap water and Bottle Water, I think that depends of the country where you live, I believe that if I travel to New York for example, we know that they used to drinking Tap Water maybe in my case I have doubt in use Tap Water and why?, because I live in Dominican Republic and my system of water is different.

On the other hand, I guess if Dominican Republic use Tap Water will be an advantage for us and we are going to use it, let me tell you we are a poor country in some way not all people have the same facilities to get something, ¿Do you believe that those people will buy Botlled Water? no, they will use tap water because will be conditioned to use it, people be honest.

That is all,

Regards!

Juan Corales

No comments:

Post a Comment